Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pantry Loving

Hello Blog World

First I have to send out a big thankyou to Liz at Here’s to Handy Andy for featuring my husband’s birthday card I made last week, this just made my day today when I got up and saw it in my inbox. Thanks so much Liz.

masculine birthday card 001

Here’s a pic if you’ve forgotten what it looks like, now go check out Liz’s space.

But today is all about organisation!
As you know one of my goals for 2012 was to organise and declutter. It’s a year long process I have come to realise and while I am making a good start on it, I need to get my butt into gear!

My pantry is close to completion though I am proud to say – more on that later, but because my Craft Room Dreaming post was so popular I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pantry reorganisations out there in blog land out the moment.

Keep in mind I am in a rental property so I cannot add new cupboards or screw things into walls etc…so these are more on the practical side to motivate me!


Cath’s pantry is very similar to mine. It’s just a straight up and down cupboard nothing special, but I love how she has organised it, it’s very practical and still appealing to the eye.

I love the pretty glass jars and labels that Mallory and Savannah have used over at Classy Clutter.

Pantry-Organized-Shelves-GTL1106-de
Love the natural baskets here and all those spices set out nice and neatly. Isn’t that yellow just the cutest?

Pantry Finished

Ok I think we have all seen this pantry from House of Smiths, but how can you go past this? The stencilling on the wall, the beautiful glass jars and crates? Oh how I wish my pantry was a corner one like this.

pantry_after_2

Another small pantry like mine, perfectly organised by Shaunna at Perfectly Imperfect.  Again we have the beautiful glass jars, crates and cane baskets.  It looks great!

So I have to say my pantry is pretty much organised the way I want and we have kept it like that for about 3 weeks now but I still have some finishing touches before I give you the full reveal.  But here is a sneak peek of before!

pantry before

Well it was actually during the middle of clean up! I forgot to take a full before photo!
So hopefully in the next week I will have it fully finished and be able to reveal it all to the world.

Until then Happy Crafting.

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






5 comments:





Whitney Cypert said...

I love that you shared different pantry pictures! So motivating to get up and get mine organized! Lord knows it needs it. I am now your newest follower! : )

Feeding Four said...

Oh, thanks for posting all these great inspirational photos. I desperately need to tackle organizing my pantry. I can't wait to see your reveal. I'm pinning this to refer back to later. I'm your newest follower.

Jennifer said...

Great inspiration post! I just finished my pantry and it feels sooooo good to have a pretty and organized space to store your food {instead of a jumbled mess!}.

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Ohh.. I NEED to clean up my pantry! Cant wait to see how yours turns out Michelle :)

Gillian R said...

Fab card Michelle, great for one of those oh so difficult masculine cards. Very jealous of the pantry, you have no idea of how much I would love a cupboard that big in my house. Am now following ur fab blog

Post a Comment