Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craft Room Dreaming

Hello Blog World

Just a quick post today as I am back to aerobics this afternoon.
One of my goals this year is to organise. So I want to be prepared before tackling this instead of just cleaning on the fly and then finding out weeks or months later that it doesn’t work for me!

So I have been doing what I do best and surfing pinterest (I mean who doesn’t love that place) and I thought I would share some ideas I have found out there that I may want to implement into my craft room.

So here are my favourite craft rooms from Pinterest Land (click on the pics for more info)


Just love this chair and the wrap desk!


The rug, the wall colour, the chandelier and the wall organisation.  What’s not to like here?


This is very fun looking but also functional.  Love the bin and and table top!


I just love all of this. I think I will be definitely doing something like this. I am on the lookout for an old hutch I can show some love to.


And just because I am in love with the hutch idea here is another one!


And I think we have all seen this one floating around the net.  This would have to be my favourite!!  Again the wall colour, the shiny floor and just the storage space.  It’s incredible!

I am going to slowly tackle my room this year and by the end of this year my craft room dreams will become a reality.

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09







4 comments:





Erin {Lavender and Lemon Drops} said...

Oh wouldn't it be lovely! I dream of my very own office/craft room at least weekly ;)

Maria Kitching said...

These obviously are not REAL craft rooms cause they are far too tidy!! Where are the paper scraps and the remains of the last project still on the table, or is that just me.

Meredith from A Mother Seeking said...

Wow, these make me so jealous!
Meredith From A Mother Seeking Come find me on my blog, A Mother Seeking...

Kate @ craftwhatever said...

I, too, am trying to organize! I made my husband help me rearrange a TON of furniture today. I needed some inspiration for my crafting space! Thanks!

Post a Comment