Saturday, February 25, 2012

Instagram!!

Hello Blog World,

As some of you might know I am pretty slow when it comes to some things, like blogging, pinterest and now my new obsession INSTAGRAM!

I love taking photos and so much want to get better at it but I do tend to take a lot with my Iphone so when I heard of this app I knew I was going to just love it!

So because I have been slack with crafting lately I thought I would share with you some of my instagram photos today! I have been crazily uploading my best shots to show the world and here are a few for you guys.

Sunset at Byron Bay

Sunset at Byron Bay – I am happy to say that this has had no editing!

Red Flower

Red Flower from a tree in my backyard, I used the Kelvin filter on this one

Beachy Bubbles

Some seafoam bubbles take down on the gold coast last year, I love the iridescence.

Sunset

Another beach sunset – this time at Coolangatta

Sunflower

A lonely sunflower we saw on our way home from a country drive one Sunday

Gum Tree

This was actually taken this morning at the local oval watching my daughter play athletics

Meeting the ocean

My daughter ready to embrace the ocean on a cold winter’s day!

ladybug

A lonely bug sitting on a cotton flower, found her while having a picnic last year.

The Walk

The entrance to the beach at Coolangatta – Don’t you just wish you were there right now?

Dying Flower

I just love this one, how the middle of the flower is alive and well and the leaves are just decaying away.

So I am obviously an amateur but I am really enjoy taking photos, especially of things in nature, and it’s been great today uploading these going back over all these wonderful memories.

Well that’s my instagram review. I LOVE it!! I love playing around with the filters, this has become my new obsession. If anyone uses it and you wanna look me up you can go either here or lookup @madmim on your app. If you do let me know I would love to see what photo’s you guys are taking.

Until then happy crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






1 comments:





Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

Post a Comment