Saturday, February 11, 2012

Favourite Valentines Crafts

Hello Blog World,

Nothing new to show today yet again, soon I promise.

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought I would share some of my favourite Valentines Day Crafts that are circulating blogland at the moment.

So in no particular order…

1.Framed Glitter Hearts by Crafting and Creating

Framed Glitter Hearts 013

How cute and effective is this?  I just can’t pass up anything with a bit of bling!

2. Valentines Day Containers by Life in the Thrifty Lane

vday tubes4

I love a good container or handmade box and not only are these pretty but also upcycled from old breadcrumb tubes, love the thriftiness.

3. Conversation Hearts Cheesecake by Hungry Happenings

Cheesecake recipe, Valentine's Day dessert, conversation heart, hearts, sweets, edible crafts

OMG! Who doesn’t love cheesecake?  And just look at these they are absolutely adorable!

4.Key To My Heart (free printable) by Craft Crazy Mom

005

This is just the cutest and just a tad corny but I love it! I love the use of the real key, but she even has a printable with a key. Check it out!

5. Love Yarn Letters by My Sister’s Suitcase

Love Letters

I love yarn wrapped crafts,I don’t know what it is about them, maybe the texture. Here is another example of some fabulous yarn wrapping. Don’t you just love the colours?

6. Free Printable Valentine Coupon Book by Mommy by day…Crafter by Night

Free Printable Valentine Coupon Book

I love coupon books! So simple but thoughtful. I love Ashley’s personal touch with the lipstick smooches.

7. Key to my Heart by Shaken Together

key to my heart valentines art create this BLOG

I think I have a thing for keys?  But the key, the twine, the chunky red frame. I just couldn’t go past this

8. Glittered Heart Card by Crafty Ribbons

image

YES more bling!! I am just addicted to it. But I also love the clean and simple design of this card.

9. Valentines Crafts with Buttons by A Little Delightful

button hearts2

Another secret addiction of mine is buttons! Who doesn’t love buttons? Look at all those pretty pastels shaped like a heart. This is in a frame, but I have seen some on cushions and even on cards. How cute!!

10. All You need is Love (free printable) by Me

all you need is love pink 2

I know, I know shameless plug, but I had to stop at 10 or the list could go forever! But I am very proud of my printable and all the colours! Now go and check out everyone else's Valentine's Day crafts and share the love.

Valentines is only a couple of days away, hope everyone is prepared.  I have to get a move on mine or hubby is getting squat!

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





7 comments:





Beth @ Hungry Happenings said...

Thanks for including my Conversation Heart Cheesecakes in your Valentine's favorites!

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Framed Glitter Hearts!

:) Sarah

Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Thanks so much for featuring my V-Day containers!

Nat and Holly said...

Thanks for featuring our Yarn Letters :) All of these projects are so cute... and the cheesecake hearts look delicious!!

Bianca said...

Thank you for featuring my button craft Michelle! Love the round-up, so many great ideas!!

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Great collection of ideas! Thank you so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Hani said...

wow.. great ideas.. Especially love the yarn letters and key to my heart..
Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment