Sunday, January 15, 2012

Congratulations Card

Hello Blog World,

Just a quick post today to show you a card I have been working on for my dear friends in Melbourne who just had their first baby, a beautiful baby girl Serena.

I played around with the Mojo Monday Sketch

Mojo223Sketch

Played around with papers, even went into some new stuff (the crochet flower, purple card stock and butterflies) and came up with this.


congratulations card

I like it!  So I have used a bit of new stuff here as said an some old stuff and I think it came together nicely.

I am also entering in the following challenges

Mojo Monday 223
Dream Valley Challenges – Anything Goes
Crafty Catz – Use something new challenge
& The Pink Elephant – Hearts Challenge

Also on a cool note, a couple of blogs I follow shared this wonderful site Tagxedo, it makes a word cloud out of a web address or any words you submit, and you can play around with colours and shapes. So I put in my web address and this is what it came up with.

taga

I LOVE it!!!! It’s interesting to see what words it chews out, have a go and share I would love to see others.

I didn’t get the pantry done, I think that’s going to have to wait for my week off soon but I have got my material all cut out for my quilt so I am going to go do some more sewing.

Until later Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





6 comments:





Curly said...

Oh my word, this is such a beautiful creation , lovely design and layout and very pretty colour theme,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use Something New Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Katie @ My Darling Days said...

What a fun website, I can't wait to try it out! Thanks for sharing!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Michelle
A beautiful card love the flower,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Kendra said...

Wow great take on that sketch! Love the flower! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

wow!! great cards!!! thanks for the link to the site

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday
Hope to see you there again tomorrow
http://serenityyou.blogspot.com/2012/01/serenity-saturday-22.html

Natasha xx

CraftyC said...

So very pretty, a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
Clairex

Post a Comment