Sunday, January 29, 2012

All You Need Is Love (Free Printable)

Hello Blog World,

Welcome to my 100th Post!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never thought I would make it. It’s been a fun journey and here’s hoping the next 100 are just as good.

So today I am giving something back to you guys, it’s only something little but with Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought I would jump on the bandwagon and make a free printable for you all.

I was going to do some more subway art as I had so much fun with my Aussie Christmas Printable but then I saw that there were already heaps out there, so I came up with this.

all you need is love pink 2
As I said, something little as I am still only just a fiddler when it comes to my graphics program, but because this was so easy I went nuts and made quite a few colours, just click on whatever colour you like to be taken to the download page for an A4 size.

all you need is love coral all you need is love ocean blues
all you need is love pink 2 all you need is love pink
all you need is love red hearts all you need is love red navy
all you need is love red purple 2 all you need is love red purple
all you need is love red rainbow 2 all you need is love red rainbow
all you need is love red all you need is love teal

Told you, went a bit nuts!! But there are lots of different colours to choose from and some cool patterns.  If there is a colour that’s missing that you would like let me know I would be more than happy to make for you!

So thank you to everyone for the last 100 posts, I love reading everyone’s comments and getting out in the wonderful crafty blog land, I still can’t believe how many talented people are out there!!!  Cheers to 100 more.

champagne-toast

Until then Happy Crafting

42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





2 comments:





Anonymous said...

How do you downsize it. I printed it but it is an 8X10 sz and I would really like an 5x7 or 4x5 sz.

Michelle said...

Anonymous, I can't reply to you as you have noreply set on your account. If you want me to resize let me know what colour you are after and I will resize and send. Otherwise you can just use any picture program to resize. Even the standalone windows picture viewer will let you resize and pick print sizing.

Hope you see this :)

Post a Comment