Saturday, December 10, 2011

Aussie Christmas Subway Art (Free Printable)

Hello Blog World,

I love all the Subway Art out there in blog land, especially the Christmas ones.  However coming from Australia, I find it hard to download one without snow phrases all over it, and as mentioned before I would love a white Christmas but down under it just doesn’t happen. 

So I decided to give this new trend a go, whipped open paint shop pro, fiddled around with some fonts and colours, had my daughter Tiana help me come up with some phrases and this is what we came up with.

xmas subway red


xmas subway green
Click on the images for a larger printable version
I don’t think it’s too bad for my first try, maybe a bit messy but I still like them. I personally like the dark red one more than the green and will be printing this out today and popping in a frame for our continuing Christmas decorating.  Feel free to grab one if you’re from down under :)

Now I am off to do the housework, and then get stuck into some wreaths before heading off to my daughter’s little athletics state finals for high jump and long jump.  Until then, happy crafting.
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






3 comments:





Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

very pretty! Love the two different colors too!

Thank you for linking to financial friday :)

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

ps.. newest follower!

Chris said...

Hi Michelle, these are adorable. You did an excellent job. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment