Sunday, November 13, 2011

What a mess!!!! and another card…

Hello Blog World,

I didn’t get too much card making done yesterday as I headed over to my sister in laws place to help her prepare for her first market next weekend.  I got to do all the grunt work as I call it.  I spent all day, printing and cutting labels, size labels, price labels, care labels you get the picture.  While it’s not the most enjoyable thing to do it needed to be done and it leaves her more time to make the gorgeous merchandise!

But firstly check out her craft room!! She has been sewing up a storm for the last few weeks and has left her little room a bit neglected.

IMG_0623IMG_0620

I thought mine was neglected!  Which it is, but I don’t have her excuse.

I did manage to get a card made yesterday morning before I left
I used this sketch from 365 cards and this colour inspiration from Cr84FN

Sketch from Card 2CR84FN42 Graphic

Of Course I flipped this sketch on it’s side (sort of). I have a bad habit of doing that and I came up with this…


thinking of you


thinking of you close up

I know it really doesn’t look like the sketch too much, but believe me I had the sketch in front of me the whole time, it was definitely my inspiration.

I am back off to be a little helper bee today.  Now that all the grunt work is done I get to do some fun stuff and make, rosettes, hair clips and other fabric flowers.  I might be able to get another card in sometime today, or some Christmas tags I am thinking of making, who knows, the sky’s the limit!!!
Until then Happy Crafting42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09






<>  <> Also linking up with these great parties.
satbutton Serenity you
4812186467_7c4547652c_o

5 comments:





KB and Whitesnake said...

Very cool!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very pretty! The layered flower looks lovely! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Sue Lelli said...

Michele, the butterfly with the trail is FAB and I LOVE your flower! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Deborah Frings said...

A really pretty card. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

lovely card

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday.
Hope to see you there again tomorrow

Natasha xxx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Post a Comment