Sunday, November 20, 2011

Market Day

Hello Blog World.

So market day has finally arrived.  I was soooo excited for Kel and it wasn’t even my own stall, I can’t imagine how she felt.  We were up til after 12am the night before preparing all the last minute preparations and had to get up at 4am to be there by 5:30 to set up for opening to the public at 8am!!! Wow what a morning!
I should mention the name of the market is The Handmade Expo, and it’s on once a month here where I live.  If you live in SE QLD go, check them out.

Kel set up everything beautifully…

market day 2

Look there are my little cards and 2 of my photo pegs. Also check out that fab owl material she has used for a nappy clutch!

market day 3

There’s more my pegs and the pink box has all my cards in there

market day 4

Look at the material on that hard clutch! So divine, unfortunately it sold.

market day

Some beautiful boys clothes, I love the cars material…very cute.

market day 5

And some pretty girls clothes.  The strawberry short cake material takes me back to my childhood and I wanted to steal some of that black and aqua fabric for a handbag but Kel wouldn't let me.

market day 6

And that’s everything all set up!  It was a great day and we had some lovely ladies either side of us.  2 sisters that made handmade soaps, the yummy smells were wafting over all day and a very talented young lady who is into millinery.  Beautiful hats, hairclips, fascinators etc…

Of course being a market I had to spend some money too… This is what I scored

market day 7

A beautiful one off girls dress for my friend in Melbourne.  This is one of Kel's designs.

And then hubby popped by after work and bought me this…

market day 8

It’s a silver ring with a tanzanite gems shaped as a flower.  Gotta love him.
I also bought something for my daughter as a stocking filler for Christmas but 13 year olds read so I can’t say what that was…not yet anyway.

So I still have all of Sunday left before heading back to work, I want to get some crafting in today, not sure what yet, but until then happy crafting.
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





Linking up with these fab parties

4812186467_7c4547652c_o
Serenity you

0 comments:





Post a Comment