Saturday, November 5, 2011

Cards, Cards Everywhere Cards

Hello Blog World,

My sister in law Kelly from KV Creations is so talented and creative; she sells a lot through her website, but even more through her Facebook page which has more one off originals than her actual website, check her out!

Anyway she is having her first market stall this month and has kindly asked me to make some small gift type cards so she can give away with purchases. She is also allowing me to put some cards up to sell as well, I really don’t know if they are good enough or if they will sell at all, but I am going to give it a go, nothing to lose right?

Here are the tiny cards I have made for her.

gft card aqua gft card orange
gft card purple gft card blue
gft card pink gft card all

Being that these are quite small, I decided to go the clean and simple route. I have just used my slice cutter to cut out different shapes in different colour card stocks, then matched those colours to the card base, stuck some white card stock on which I have stamped a sentiment and then popped the shape with foam. Wah Lah little cards completed. We didn’t want happy birthday or congratulations or anything specific, so I just stuck with “Just for you”, it can be used for most anything.
Below are some cards I have made to try and sell at her stall in TWO weeks time!!

DSCF3290 Photo0118
DSCF1074 IMG_0474

Being so close to Christmas I need to get some more Christmas Cards in the mix!
But if these go well – stay tuned for more cards to come.
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09
Until then happy crafting



Sharing with the following link parties
along for the ride
Party ButtonA Little Knick Knack

0 comments:





Post a Comment