Saturday, November 26, 2011

Butterfly Crochet

Hello Blog World,

As I am on holidays in Melbourne for the next week visiting my darling friend Jenny, there won’t be any new projects completed. I am also posting from a very slow and awkward laptop with no photo editing software so please bare with me if it looks a bit strange over the next week.

But late last year, I decided I wanted to learn how to crochet. I love the little flowers and doilies you can make and use on cards, scrapbook layouts, hair clips etc… and instead of buying them all the time I thought if I knew how to make them I could have some on hand in the exact colours I need.

So I made a few and they were a little bit dodgy but I found this awesome video tutorial on YouTube and made this sweet little butterfly.

Photo0120

Isn’t t sweet?  I haven’t put the feelers on there but I was very pleased with how it turned out.

Check out all Tina’s (Dreambiglover) video tutorials, if you are just starting out in the crochet world they are fantastic to learn by.

I need a lot more practice, but it is fun practicing and learning a new craft, I have brought some wool and hooks to Melbourne with me so on my down time I will be practicing a bit more and you may even see some on here.

Until then Happy Crafting
42BD3B7A067E1982B5D475547CB5DF09





3 comments:





Merry said...

Now that is certainly cute and I will have to have a try myself. Thanks for the link

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

so sweet!! i want some!!

Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday!!
Hope to see you there again tomorrow!
www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

Natasha xxx

El Desván de la Gata Perezosa said...

I like the butterflies, as I can make?

Post a Comment