Friday, March 11, 2011

Camp & A Birthday

Hello Blog World.

My daughter went on camp this week.  2 nights and 3 whole days in the bush "roughing it".  We picked her up this afternoon and for somebody that didn't want to go because it was going to be "BORING" she sure can't shut up about everything they did.

Getting ready to leave on her big adventure.


So while she was gone I got some alone time with hubby, caught up with my sister in law and brother in law after their bike trip to Tassie (Tasmania to all you non-aussies) and got a card made.

  





And I was planning on entering it into The Play Date Cafe's colour spash challenge.  But alas took my time and missed out!  Oh well still had fun doing it and it was my inspiration for these colours, and definitely check them both out again there are some gorgeous creations out there.

Anyway the weekend is here, hopefully I can get some more crafting done and can share more with whoever is out there willing to look.

Thanks for looking & happy crafting.

0 comments:





Post a Comment